Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 55
Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole is the perfect breakfast or brunch recipe! This easy casserole combines tender shredded hash browns, smoky ham and loads of cheddar cheese for a delicious easy meal!
It can be made ahead of time and it is a great way to feed a crowd!
Products Near You
- 1 package simply potatoes shredded hash browns 20oz
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked ham
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup light cream
- salt & pepper
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place hash browns, ham, bell pepper and green onions and half of the cheese in a greased 9x13 pan. Stir to combine.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, cream, salt & pepper. Pour over hash brown mixture.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake 55-60 minutes or until cooked through.