Ham and Broccoli Potato Soup
Cook Time: 45
Make this cream-based soup vegetarian by omitting the ham and adding 2 cups small cauliflower florets.
Products Near You
- 1 can (14 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes® Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fully cooked ham
- 2 cups half and half
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Crystal Farms® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- In 2-quart saucepan combine chicken broth, Simply Potatoes and ham in saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook uncovered on low, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes. Add half and half and broccoli. Continue cooking 10 to 15 minutes or until Simply Potatoes are tender.
- Stir in cream cheese, cheddar cheese and cayenne pepper sauce. Cook until cheese is melted.