Garden Veggie Hash Browns
Cook Time: 30
Cook up this nutrient packed skillet of hash brown potatoes and fresh garden veggies for breakfast or anytime.
Products Near You
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1 medium zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 8 stalks asparagus, cut into 1 ½ inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Southwest Style Hash Browns*
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet. Add onion. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes. Add zucchini, asparagus, red pepper and broccoli. Continue cooking 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp and tender.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil and Simply Potatoes to skillet. Spread Simply Potatoes and vegetables in an even layer; press down lightly with spatula. Sprinkle with salt and garlic powder. Cook 6 to 7 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Turn Simply Potatoes over with spatula. Continue cooking 6 to 8 minutes or until Simply Potatoes are golden brown and tender, turning again if necessary.
- * For a milder flavor use Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns.