Eggs Benedict Casserole
Prep Time: 25
Cook Time: 45
Canadian bacon, hash browns, and eggs are baked to perfection and served with hollandaise sauce in this mouthwatering breakfast casserole.
Products Near You
- 1 bag Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the hash brown potatoes, butter, salt, and pepper. Toss to combine. Transfer to a 2-quart baking dish and bake for 25 minutes until crispy. Reserve.
- Reduce oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs and heavy cream. Whisk to combine. Pour egg mixture over the hash browns. Top with sliced Canadian bacon. Bake for 20 minutes until set.
- Meanwhile, in a blender combine egg yolks, lemon juice, and salt. Blend until well combined. Set the blender on low. In a slow, steady stream while the blender is running, gradually add the melted butter. Mix well until fully combined.
- Drizzle hollandaise over casserole and serve immediately.