Egg & Cheese Hash Brown Waffles
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 6
An all-in-one breakfast hack. Whip out your waffle maker and crisp up some easy-cheesy, golden brown potato delights that’ll leave you wondering why you never thought of it before.
Products Near You
- 1 (20 oz) package Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped chives, some for garnishing
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Heat waffle iron on the medium-high setting. Spray each side generously with non-stick cooking spray or brush with melted butter.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Stir in potatoes, cheese, chives and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Depending on the size of your waffle iron, scoop a layer of the potato mixture onto the surface. Spread to about ½ inch from the edges and close the waffle iron. Cook for about 5 minutes, checking every few minutes to avoid burning. When the entire waffle is golden brown in color, carefully remove from the waffle iron with a fork or tongs.