Easy Mock Twice-Baked Potatoes
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 20
A simply elegant twist on the twice-baked potato, topped with bacon and chives. If you love twice baked potatoes but hate the hassle, try this quick and easy recipe.
Products Near You
- 2 strips bacon
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1/2 cup chive and onion soft cream cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 cup Crystal Farms® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F. In 10-inch skillet cook bacon on medium-high heat until crisp. Drain grease; crumble bacon. In medium bowl combine Simply Potatoes, cream cheese, bacon and salt; stir to mix well. Spoon about 2/3 cup Simply Potatoes mixture into 6 (1 cup) glass custard cups or ramekins. Top each with 1 tablespoon cheese. Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through. Garnish each with chopped fresh chives.