Easy Chicken and Pesto Potato Skillet
Cook Time: 35
Savory skillet dinner with chicken, potatoes and a medley of vegetables in a creamy Alfredo sauce. This 8-ingredient recipe is ready in just 35 minutes.
Products Near You
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (1 pound 4 ounces) chicken thighs
- 1 package Simply Potatoes; Red Potato Wedges
- 1 cup baby-cut carrots; cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup coarsely chopped red pepper
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans
- 1 container (10 ounces) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Cook, turning chicken pieces once, until chicken is browned. Add Simply Potatoes and carrots. Cover; cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add red pepper and green beans. Continue cooking 4 to 6 minutes, covered, until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- Uncover skillet; reduce heat to low. Stir in Alfredo sauce and pesto. Cook until heated through.