Easy Chicken Alfredo Skillet
Cook Time: 25
Savory skillet dinner with chicken, potatoes and broccoli in a creamy Alfredo sauce. This 5-ingredient recipe is ready in just 25 minutes.
Products Near You
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 package Simply Potatoes; Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 cups cooked chicken; chopped
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Spread Simply Potatoes over bottom of skillet. Cook 6 minutes. Flip Simply Potatoes. Top with chicken and broccoli. Pour Alfredo sauce evenly over all ingredients in skillet. Cover; continue cooking 7 to 9 minutes or until potatoes are tender.