Crock Pot Hash Brown Casserole
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 180
Hash browns, ground beef, onions and peppers all casseroled into one simply delicious crockpot dish that makes for a perfect dinner tonight or breakfast tomorrow.
Products Near You
- 1 (20 oz) package Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 cup ground beef
- 1/2 diced onions
- 1/2 cup diced bell pepper
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Combine all ingredients except cheese in slow cooker and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in half of the cheese. Cook in slow cooker 2 hours on high.
- Sprinkle cheese on top, then cook another hour.
- Serve with green onions or topping of your choice.