Creamy Chicken Vegetable Potato Topped Casserole
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 35
Use your leftover cooked chicken to make this quick and easy mashed potato-topped casserole.
Products Near You
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 package (1 pound) frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cooked chicken; cubed
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) Crystal Farms; Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Heat oven to 400 deg F. Spray 2 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray*. In medium saucepan, combine cream cheese, milk and poultry seasoning. Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until cream cheese is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in vegetables, chicken and 1 cup cheese.
- Pour into prepared pan. Stir Simply Potatoes until smooth; spoon over vegetable mixture. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese; bake 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.