Country French Pizza
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 15
This unique pizza combines potatoes, ham and artichokes on top of a prebaked pizza crust. A quick and easy recipe ready in less than 30 minutes.
Products Near You
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package Simply Potatoes; Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 package (14 ounces) 12-inch pre-baked Italian pizza crust
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 1 jar (7.5 ounces) marinated artichokes; drained; chopped
- 1 medium tomato; chopped
- Heat oven to 425 deg F. In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add Simply Potatoes and basil. Cover; cook 12 to 14 minutes, stirring occasionally, until Simply Potatoes are tender and browned.
- Place pizza crust on ungreased cookie sheet. Top with cooked Simply Potatoes, ham, artichokes, tomatoes and cheese. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.