Corned Beef Hash
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 20
Irish flavors come together in this delicious corned beef and potato dish. In this easy stovetop recipe, use leftover cooked corned beef or deli corned beef. If you like, turn the hash into a classic American breakfast by serving with a poached or fried egg on top.
Products Near You
- 1 package (20 ounces) Simply Potatoes® Diced with Onion
- 1/2 pound leftover corned beef chopped into 1/2-inch size pieces*
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- In large bowl stir together Simply Potatoes, corned beef, green bell pepper garlic and ketchup; mix well.
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add Simply Potato mixture, spreading mixture evenly over bottom of skillet. Cook 10 minutes without stirring. Turn potatoes, continue to cook 7 to 8 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Reduce heat to low. Slowly add fat free half and half. Stir mixture lightly; cook for 1 minute or until heated through.