Chunky Potato and Vegetable Soup
Prep Time: 20
Cook Time: 20
The combination of Simply Potatoes®, great Northern beans and edamame create a nutrition packed soup that is easy to make any day of the week.
Products Near You
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes® Homestyle Slices, cut into slightly smaller pieces
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 4 cups water
- 1 can (15.8 ounces) great Northern beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup fully cooked, shelled edamame
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat oil in 4 quart saucepan or dutch oven. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes or until onions are soft. Add Simply Potatoes and carrots. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low. Simmer 20 minutes or until potatoes and vegetables are tender.