Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 50
Kids and adults alike will not be able to resist this casserole. Hot dogs, chili, cheese… , All-American ingredients!
Products Near You
- 1 package Simply Potatoes; Homestyle Slices
- 2 cans (15 ounces) chili no beans
- 1 package (16 ounces) jumbo hot does; cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 package (1 pound 3 ounces) refrigerated large flaky layer biscuits
- Heat oven to 350 deg F. Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Spread potatoes in thin layer in bottom of baking dish. Top evenly with one can chili. Cover with aluminum foil; bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover; top with hot dogs and remaining chili. Separate biscuits; place over chili. Sprinkle with cheese. Continue baking, uncovered, for 15 to 18 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.