Chicken, Potato, and Cheese Casserole
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 30
Chicken, diced potatoes and Cheddar topped with an herb-buttered breadcrumb finish team up to make this casserole your next family weeknight favorite.
Products Near You
- 2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1 bag Simply Potatoes® Diced Potatoes and Onions
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese (i.e. Crystal Farms® Shredded Cheddar Cheese)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ tablespoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives, chopped
- ½ teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In medium bowl, combine the chicken tenders, diced potatoes with onion, cheddar cheese, oil, salt, and black pepper. Mix well and transfer to a 3-quart casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine melted butter, breadcrumbs, parsley, chive, rosemary, and thyme. Mix well.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture evenly over chicken and potatoes.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF.