Chicken Pot Pie
Prep Time: 20
Cook Time: 100
This recipe makes two 9”inch pot pies and can easily be cut in half if desired.
Products Near You
- 1 package Simply Potatoes; Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 2 cups cooked chicken; chopped
- 2 cups frozen vegetables
- 1 jar (12 ounces) chicken gravy
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen ready to fill 9-inch pie crusts
- Heat oven to 400 deg F. In large bowl stir Simply Potatoes, chicken, mixed vegetables, gravy, salt and pepper until well blended. Divide mixture evenly into each frozen pie crust. Top each with refrigerated pie crust, trimming edges to fit. Pinch edges of both frozen and refrigerated pie crusts together to seal. Cut 4 to 5 slits into top of each pie for ventilation.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until heated through, covering edges of crust if excessive browning occurs. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.