Cheesy Italian Roasted Potatoes
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 20
Rosemary and garlic give these roasted potatoes a rustic Italian flavor. Cayenne pepper adds a little kick and the melted Parmesan cheese makes them irresistible.
Products Near You
- 1/3 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon cayenne red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (20 ounces) Simply Potatoes® Rosemary and Garlic Red Potato Wedges*
- Heat oven to 425° F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In large bowl stir together Italian dressing, cayenne pepper and salt. Add Simply Potato wedges; stir to coat potatoes with dressing mixture.
- Spread Simply Potato wedges in a single layer in prepared baking dish. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
- Sprinkle Crystal Farms cheese over potatoes. Continue to bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and browned.
- Can be substituted with 1 package (20 ounces) Simply Potatoes® Red Potato Wedges