Cheesy Hash Brown Cups
Prep Time: 25
Cook Time: 15
Bursting with flavor, these little morsels make a clever presentation for weekend breakfast or brunch!
Products Near You
- 3 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound ground Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cups (16 ounces) Better'n Eggs®
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease 12-cup regular muffin cup pan; set aside. In medium bowl combine Simply Potatoes, butter and salt; mix well. Press about ¼ cup Simply Potatoes mixture into each muffin cup lining bottom and sides. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, brown Italian sausage in 10-inch skillet; drain grease. Add mushrooms and red bell pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender. Fill each baked hash brown cup equally with sausage mixture.
- In small bowl combine Better’n Eggs® and Italian seasoning; mix well. Pour over sausage mixture, filling each muffin cup equally. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cup comes out clean.