Cheesy Hash Brown Chicken Casserole
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 60
A quick and cheesy hash brown casserole that’s creamy on the inside and crispy on the outside with a baked corn flake topper that’s sure to make this a weeknight favorite.
Products Near You
- 2 (20 oz) packages Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 cups shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 lb cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl mix together hash browns, cheese, salt, pepper, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, milk, and chicken. Place in the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13'' pan.
- In a small mixing bowl mix together corn flakes and butter. Sprinkle over hash brown mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour or until top is golden brown.