Cheesy Bacon Egg Hash Brown Skillet
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 20
Everything you love about breakfast in one sizzlin’ skillet. Quick to make, easy to clean, and hard to resist.
Products Near You
- 1 package al fresco Chicken Bacon, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 package Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 6 eggs
- In a large skillet cook onion in olive oil over medium heat until translucent. Add chopped bacon and heat through about 1 minute.
- Stir in hash browns, salt and pepper. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat 10 minutes or until bottom of hash browns are golden brown. Turn hash browns.
- Make six evenly spaced wells in the potato mixture. Break one egg into each well.
- Cook, covered, on low 8-10 minutes or until eggs are set and potatoes are cooked through. Sprinkle cheese over the top and let stand until melted.