Cheeseburger Potato Casserole
Cook Time: 40
This casserole is a family favorite! Crisp oven-baked potato slices with favorite cheeseburger toppings. Easy to prepare in just 10 minutes.
Products Near You
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Homestyle Slices
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Crystal Farms® Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- Heat oven to 425°F. Place Simply Potatoes in single layer on 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with salt. Gently turn Simply Potatoes to coat evenly with oil. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, turning occasionally, until Simply Potatoes are crisp and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, cook ground beef and onion in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat until beef is browned. Drain grease. Reduce heat to low; add ketchup and Worcestershire sauce. Cook until heated through.
- To serve, divide potatoes evenly onto four dinner plates. Top potatoes with 1/4 of meat mixture, 1/4 cup cheese, 1/4 cup tomatoes and 1 tablespoon pickles.