Cheddar & Bacon Potato Salad
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 10
If you love the big, bold flavors of loaded potatoes, you’ll flip for this potato salad recipe. It’s got all the fixin’s: Cheddar, bacon, red onions, sour cream and chives. Just 10 minutes to prepare, 20 minutes to the table!
Products Near You
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes*
- 1/2 cup chipotle or light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Crystal Farms® Reduced-Fat Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup real bacon pieces
- Place potatoes and ¼ cup water in a microwaveable bowl. Cover; microwave on HIGH heat 10 to 12 minutes, until potatoes are tender. Cool.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, garlic salt, and pepper in a large serving bowl until well blended.
- Gently stir potatoes into dressing until well coated. Sprinkle with cheese, bacon, and red onion; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Stir toppings in just before serving.