Breakfast Pizza with Hash Brown Crust
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 30
Enjoy hash browns, scrambled eggs, sausage and cheese in every bite with this one-of-a-kind breakfast pizza. Utensils need not apply.
Products Near You
- 2 bags Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon + ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoons + 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese (i.e. Crystal Farms® Cheddar Cheese)
- 1 cup Marble Jack Cheese (i.e. Crystal Farms® Shredded Marble Jack Cheese)
- 6 ounces breakfast sausage, raw
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the hash brown potatoes, melted butter, 1 tablespoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Toss to combine. Transfer to an 11-inch by 17-inch cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes until crispy. Reserve.
- Sprinkle the hash brown crust evenly with shredded Cheddar and Jack cheese. Top with ½ ounce pieces of breakfast sausage. Bake for 15 minutes or until the sausage reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick over medium-high heat. Season the eggs with the remaining ½ teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Add the oil to the pan and scramble the eggs until fully cooked. Layer scrambled eggs over pizza and serve immediately after cutting into squares.