Breakfast Egg Rolls
Prep Time: 60
Cook Time: -59
Looking for a really unique breakfast? Try these baked egg rolls filled with sausage, Better’n Eggs® and Simply Potatoes®. This recipe makes about 30 egg rolls so plan to make this for a crowd or cut the recipe in half.
Products Near You
- 1 package (16 ounces) ground pork sausage, thaw if frozen
- 1 carton (16 ounces) Better’n Eggs®*
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Southwest Style Hash Browns
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Crystal Farms® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) fresh egg roll wrappers**
- 3 tablespoons water
- Heat oven to 450°F. Cook sausage in 10-inch nonstick skillet until browned; drain grease. Add cooked sausage to large bowl; set aside.
- In same skillet cook Better’n Eggs over low heat until scrambled. Add Better’n Eggs, Simply Potatoes and cheese to large bowl. Stir until well blended.
- To make egg rolls; place one egg roll wrap on work surface. Place a generous 1/4 cup Simply Potatoes mixture on bottom third of wrapper, to within 1-inch of edge. Fold bottom of wrapper over filling; fold each side of wrapper in over filling. Lightly brush top edges of wrapper with water. Roll up to create a 4-inch long egg roll. Press edges to seal. Place, seal side down, on ungreased cookie sheets. Repeat with remaining filling and wrappers.
- Brush top of each egg roll with melted butter. Bake 11 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.