BBQ Chicken and Cheesy Potato Casserole
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: -14
BBQ glazed chicken breast pieces baked on a thick layer of cheesy Simply Potatoes® and vegetables creates an easy one-dish meal.
Products Near You
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Crystal Farms® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 package (1 pound) frozen baby broccoli mix*
- 1 package (about 1 pound) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 2 1/2 or 3-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray**. In medium bowl stir together Simply Potatoes, soup, sour cream, cheese and seasoned salt; mix well. Spread evenly into prepared pan. Cover with aluminum foil; bake 45 minutes.
- Gently stir frozen vegetables into Simply Potatoes. In small bowl stir together chicken strips and barbecue sauce. Place chicken over Simply Potatoes mixture. Cover; bake 15 minutes. Uncover; continue baking 5 to 10 minutes or until Simply Potatoes are tender.