Barbecue Chicken Casserole
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 35
Juicy barbecue chicken breasts over crispy, cheesy hash browns. It’s a great one dish dinner you can have in the oven within 10 minutes.
Products Near You
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Crystal Farms® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place Simply Potatoes, cheese and onion in baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; drizzle with olive oil. Mix well. Spread Simply Potatoes into thin layer covering the bottom of the pan.
- Arrange chicken breasts on top of Simply Potatoes. Pour desired amount of barbecue sauce over each breast. Bake, uncovered, 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and potatoes are crisp and golden brown.