Bacon, Ricotta and Potato Strata
Prep Time: 20
Cook Time: 60
Day-old Italian bread cubes are paired with bacon, ricotta cheese, diced potatoes, and fresh herbs in this divine casserole.
Products Near You
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 12 ounces heavy cream
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese (i.e. Crystal Farms® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 ounces (about 1 loaf) Italian bread, cubed
- 1 bag Simply Potatoes® Diced Potatoes with Onion, roasted
- 6 tablespoons bacon, cooked, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, heavy cream, ricotta cheese, salt, and pepper. Whisk until combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Toss together until well combined and egg mixture is absorbed into bread.
- Spray a 3-quart casserole dish with pan coating. Fill dish with strata and bake for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked.
- Let the strata cool and settle for 20-30 minutes before eating.