Bacon n’ Mustard Scalloped Potatoes
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 45
Add a new twist to scalloped potatoes with a smoky bacon flavor and Dijon mustard.
Products Near You
- 3 strips bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350°F. In 2 quart saucepan cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Drain grease. Add butter; cook until melted. Stir in flour. Cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly. Slowly add milk, mustard and salt. Continue cooking, stirring frequently, until thickened.
- Spray 2 quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray*. Place half of Simply Potatoes in thin layer. Top with half of mustard sauce. Repeat layer with remaining Simply Potatoes and sauce. Cover; bake 20 minutes. Uncover, continue baking 20 to 25 minutes until potatoes are tender.