Bacon and Goat Cheese Hash Brown Quiche
Prep Time: 20
Cook Time: 19
Filled with caramelized onions, Applewood smoked bacon, and creamy goat cheese in a crispy hash brown crust, this quiche is baked to perfection and can be served for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Products Near You
- 1 bag Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted.
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, kosher
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper, ground
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup yellow onions, sliced, sautéed until browned
- 3 ounces (about 6 slices) Applewood Smoked Bacon, cooked, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Sauté onions with a tablespoon of oil, in a sauté pan over medium heat until the onions turn golden brown. Cook time is about 15 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the hash brown potatoes, melted butter, salt, and pepper. Toss to combine. Transfer to a 9-inch pie pan. Press potatoes firmly into the bottom and sides of the pie pan. Bake for 25 minutes until crispy. Reserve.
- Reduce oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, heavy cream, caramelized onions, and cooked bacon.
- Whisk to combine. Pour egg mixture over the hash browns. Top with crumbled goat cheese. Bake for 20 minutes until set and then slice and serve.