Turkey Shepherd’s Pie
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 40
The perfect solution to a fridge-full of Thanksgiving leftovers.
Products Near You
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups shredded leftover turkey
- 1 cup leftover diced carrots
- 1 cup leftover diced green beans
- 1 cup leftover peas
- 2 cups leftover gravy
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/3 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 Simply Potatoes® Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, heat the olive oil and sauté the onions until transparent. Add garlic and sauté for another minute.
- Add the vegetables and turkey. Sauté with onions and garlic for one minute. Add the gravy, parsley, salt and pepper and heat for 2 minutes.
- Prepare the Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes according to package directions
- Spread turkey filling on the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Layer the mashed potatoes on top. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of potatoes.
- Baked for 30 minutes or until the top is bubbly and golden brown.