Turkey Sausage Breakfast Pizza
Prep Time: 20
Cook Time: 30
Savory turkey sausage and two kinds of cheese top a buttery crescent roll crust in this breakfast pizza recipe.
Products Near You
- 1 package (16 ounces) turkey sausage, thawed if frozen
- 2 packages (8 ounces) each refrigerated reduced fat crescent roll dough
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns*
- 1 cup chopped assorted bell peppers (red, green and/or yellow)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions (optional)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Crystal Farms Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) Better'n Eggs healthy eggs
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Cook sausage in 10-inch nonstick skillet until browned; drain grease. Crumble; set aside.
- Meanwhile, separate crescent roll dough into sixteen triangles. On two ungreased 12-inch rimmed pizza pans or large cookie sheets form round pizza shape by placing eight triangles per pan, slightly apart in circle, with tips pointing towards the center. Press dough together to form a well sealed 12-inch circle. Turn up edges of each pizza to form rim.
- Sprinkle cooked sausage evenly over each crust. Top with Simply Potatoes®, assorted peppers and green onions. Sprinkle with Crystal Farms® cheese. Stir together eggs, milk, salt and pepper in small bowl. Pour equally over each pizza. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until eggs are set and crust is golden brown.