Spanish Omelet with Potatoes and Cheese
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 20
Cheese, tomatoes and ham are added to this classic combination of fried potatoes, onion and egg for mucho flavor. Bonus: it can be served hot or cold!
Products Near You
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns* or Diced Potatoes with Onions
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped turkey or ham (optional)
- 1/3 cup chopped plum tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 1/4 cups Bob Evans® Egg Whites
- Heat oil in nonstick 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add potatoes, onion and bell pepper; cook 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender. Stir in ham, tomatoes, garlic salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs over vegetables; sprinkle with cheese. Gently stir until combined. Cover and cook about 8 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Slide omelet out of pan onto cutting board. Cut into 4 wedges.