Southwest Potato Cabbage Skillet Dinner
Cook Time: 30
Cabbage, onions and potatoes cooked with bacon is a simple, hearty meal.
Products Near You
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 package Simply Potatoes Southwest Style Hash Browns
- 1/2 head (6 cups) cabbage, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 cup medium red onion (about 1 cup), chopped
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon; cool and chop into small pieces. Set bacon aside. Reserve 1 tablespoon grease in skillet; discard remaining.
- Add Simply Potatoes, cabbage and onion to bacon grease in pan. Cook over medium high heat, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are crisp and brown. Stir in bacon. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese; remove from heat. Let stand until cheese is melted.