South Of The Border Hash Brown Bake
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: -14
Crisp bell peppers, black beans and Monterey Jack cheese add delicious flavor to this easy casserole.
Products Near You
- 2 cups (16 ounces) Bob Evans® Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (1 pound 4 ounces) Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns*
- 15 ounces (1 can) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 11 ounces (1 can) corn niblets, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Crystal Farms® Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In large bowl combine Bob Evans® Egg Whites and milk; mix well. Add hash browns, black beans, corn, red pepper and 1 cup cheese. Stir to mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set and edges are browned.
- Sprinkle top with remaining 1 cup cheese. Continue baking for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.