Slow Cooker Swiss Steak
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: -7
Start this slow cooker recipe before you go to work in the morning and come home to a hearty one-dish meal.
Products Near You
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef round steak; about 3/4-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 large onion; cut into wedges
- 1 cup baby cut carrots
- 1 package Simply Potatoes; Red Potato Wedges
- 1 cup frozen corn niblets
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) stewed tomatoes; undrained
- Spray 3 ½ to 4 quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Heat oil in 10-inch skillet. Cut beef into 6 pieces; sprinkle with seasoned salt. Cook beef in skillet until browned, turning once.
- Place onion, carrots and Simply Potatoes in slow cooker. Top with browned beef and corn niblets. In small bowl combine tomatoes and gravy; mix well. Pour gravy mixture into slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW heat 7 to 8 hours or until beef and vegetables are tender.