Simply Scalloped Potatoes with Broccoli
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 60
A quick and easy version of a holiday classic. Round out your menu with a simple recipe guaranteed to satisfy.
Products Near You
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Diced Potatoes with Onions
- 12 oz frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray a 9x13 casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, broccoli, garlic powder, salt, cream of chicken soup, heavy cream, and cheese. Mix well.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for about 1 hour or until golden brown and the potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife. Serve!