Simply-fied Slow Cooker Maple Pork Roast
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 6
Just seven ingredients make this Simply-fied slow cooker pork roast recipe an easy weeknight dinner. Real maple syrup gives a subtle sweetness while tangy Dijon mustard adds a mild spice. For added flavor, sprinkle with chopped fresh sage, it’s a perfect complement to the maple and Dijon.
Products Near You
- 3-1/2 pounds pork shoulder roast
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 bags Simply Potatoes® Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 1/4 cup beef broth or red wine
- 3/4 cup real maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- Generously season pork with salt and pepper. Brown well on all sides in a large skillet over medium-high heat
- Place potatoes in bottom of a 4 to 6-quart slow cooker. Top with roast. Mix broth, syrup, and mustard until well blended; pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until pork is very tender.