Simply-fied Potato Soup
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 25
Homemade soup is the ideal comfort food and it doesn’t have to be difficult. This Simply-fied potato soup recipe has just 4 ingredients and it’s ready in 35 minutes.
Products Near You
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) chicken broth
- In 2-quart saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Add Simply Potatoes. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add chicken broth. Bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Spoon half of potato soup into 5-cup blender container. Add milk; cover and blend until smooth. Return blended potato mixture to remaining soup in saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until soup is heated through.