Simply Au Gratin Potatoes
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 45
This easy cheesy au gratin potatoes recipe, perfect for breakfast, brunch or a dinner side, is ready for the oven in just 10 minutes. Making Au Gratin potatoes with Simply Potatoes makes this dish a time-saving favorite.
Products Near You
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) Crystal Farms® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 2 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray*. In medium bowl stir together Simply Potatoes, salt and pepper. Spread half of Simply Potatoes into bottom of prepared pan. Top with 1 cup cheese. Spread with remaining Simply Potatoes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- In small bowl stir together chicken broth and cream. Pour over Simply Potatoes. Place butter pieces randomly over potatoes. Bake, uncovered, 40 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and tender.