Prosciutto, Gruyere and Potato Crusted Flatbread
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 30
Simply Potatoes Prosciutto, Gruyere and Potato Crusted Flatbread
Products Near You
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons flour
- pinch salt & pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb package Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 3/4 cup gruyere cheese
- as desired parsley
- Combine parmesan cheese, flour, salt, pepper, eggs, and Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix together.
- On a sheet pan lined with wax paper, flatten the mixture out, filling the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 425℉.
- Top the flat bread with fig jam and gruyere cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 425℉.
- Top with parsley and prosciutto, as desired.