Incredibly Delicious Stuffed Pork Chops
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 35
Bacon, Brussels sprouts and shredded hash browns help to round out these chops into an elegant, all-in-one meal. 5-Ingredient Fix Recipe Contest Winner
Products Near You
- 6 slices pepper bacon, chopped
- 3/4 pound Brussel sprouts, shredded (about 15 make 3/4 lb.)
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook bacon in skillet over medium-high heat until slightly brown, remove from skillet; reserve bacon drippings.
- In same skillet, with 2 tablespoons bacon drippings, cook brussels sprouts and hash brown potatoes over medium-high heat for 10 minutes, adding additional bacon drippings if needed; season with salt.
- Add bacon to potato mixture.
- With sharp knife, make a pocket in pork chops.
- Stuff pork chops with potato mixture; season pork with salt.
- Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes or until slightly turning brown.