Hearty Potato Minestrone Soup
Prep Time: 20
Cook Time: 35
This is a hearty tomato-based Italian soup filled with vegetables, potatoes and pasta.
Products Near You
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 teaspoon dry rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) diced tomatoes with Italian style herbs, undrained
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen green beans
- 1 can (15 ounces) white cannelli or red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup uncooked ditalini pasta
- Combine Simply Potatoes, broth, water, sage, salt, and pepper in 4 quart saucepan or Dutch oven. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, green beans, cannelli beans and pasta. Continue to cook on low heat 15 minutes or until Simply Potatoes and pasta are tender. If desired sprinkle each serving soup with Parmesan cheese.