Hash Brown Crust Breakfast Pizza
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 25
Pizza for breakfast? It’s not crazy, it’s crazy-delicious. This tasty twist-up features a hash brown crust covered with egg, cheese and veggie toppings, making every slice packed with protein and sure to brighten up your day.
Products Near You
- 1 package (20 oz) Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns (any variety)
- 2 small eggs (or 1 large egg)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced bell peppers (or sausage, bacon)
- Pre-heat oven to 425° F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper, foil or a cookie sheet. Lightly grease with oil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the hash browns, eggs, and cheese until completely mixed. Pour mixture onto greased baking sheet and shape into a circle or oval. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- While the crust is baking, prepare the toppings. Remove crust from oven and top with cheese, eggs, and veggies. Return to bake for 12-15 minutes or until eggs are done to desired consistency. Cool for 5 minutes. Slice and serve hot.