Grilled Fiesta Chicken and Potatoes
Prep Time: 30
Cook Time: 29
Simply Potatoes®, chicken and vegetables are coated in a simple southwest marinade and threaded on skewers for a hot summer’s day barbecue.
Products Near You
- 1 package Simply Potatoes; Red Potato Wedges
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 package (about 1 pound) boneless skinless chicken breasts; cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 small zucchini; cut into 1/2-inch slices
- In 2 quart microwave-safe bowl combine Simply Potatoes and water. Cover; microwave on HIGH 4 minutes or until potatoes are almost fork tender. Drain water; refrigerate 10 minutes to cool.
- In 1 gallon plastic resealable bag combine dressing, lime juice and chili powder; mix well. Add cooled potatoes, chicken, zucchini and red pepper. Seal bag; gently turn to coat chicken and vegetables with marinade. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium heat. Thread chicken, potatoes and vegetables on 6 (10 to 12 inch) skewers. Cover; grill skewers 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and potatoes are tender, turning once or twice.