Grilled Chicken with Cheesy Ranch Potato Packets
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 30
This chicken and potato entrée is grilled inside aluminum foil packets. Easy and delicious!
Products Near You
- 4 (5 to 6 ounces each) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Red Potato Wedges
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat coals or gas grill to medium heat. Cut 4 (18x12-inch) pieces heavy duty aluminum foil. Spray 1 side of each piece of foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Coat both sides of each chicken breast evenly with olive oil, seasoned salt and basil. Place chicken in center of each piece of foil.
- In large bowl stir together all remaining ingredients; coating Simply Potatoes evenly. Spoon equal amounts of Simply Potatoes alongside of each chicken breast. Fold foil over Simply Potatoes so edges meet. Seal foil making a tight fold across the top. Allow space for circulation within each packet.
- Grill packets, folded side up, over medium heat 20 minutes. Open top of packets slightly to allow moisture to evaporate. Continue grilling 5 to 10 minutes with packets open until chicken is no longer pink and potatoes are tender.