Gluten-free Southwest-Style Potato Pancakes
Cook Time: 20
Quick and easy, gluten-free potato pancakes made with a southwest flare. Serve with sour cream if desired.
Products Near You
- 1 cup all-purpose gluten-free baking mix
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Southwest Style Hash Browns
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 can (7 or 8.25 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In medium bowl stir together baking mix, eggs and milk. Stir in Simply Potatoes, red bell pepper, corn and salt; mix well.
- Melt butter in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Drop four generous 1/4 cup pancakes of potato mixture into skillet; flatten slightly. Cook each pancake 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown, turning once. Cook remaining pancakes, adding additional butter to skillet if needed. Serve with sour cream if desired.