Farmhouse Sausage and Potatoes Skillet
Cook Time: 25
Smoked sausage and roasted garlic make this a hearty, homestyle skillet dinner.
Products Near You
- 1 pound sausage link, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Homestyle Slices
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dressing
- In 12-inch skillet cook sausage over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until lightly browned. Remove sausage; cover to keep warm.
- Heat oil in skillet. Add Simply Potatoes and salt. Cook over medium-high heat, turning once or twice, until potatoes are golden brown and tender. Add dressing; turn to coat potatoes.
- To serve top Simply Potatoes with cooked sausage. Sprinkle with parsley. Top each serving with mustard if desired.