Prep Time: 25
Cook Time: 20
Cook up a delicious, hearty breakfast with hash browns, cheddar cheese, sausage and eggs. Great for a hungry crowd.
Products Near You
- 2 ea. Roma Tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 4 ea. Breakfast Sausage Patties
- 1 cup Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 cups Spinach, fresh
- 1 cup Crystal Farms® shredded White Cheddar Cheese
- 6 ea. Eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ tsp. Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place the tomatoes skin-side-down on a parchment-lined sheet tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season to taste with salt and black pepper. Roast in oven for 30 minutes. Reserve.
- Meanwhile, in a 10-inch cast iron pan over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Add the sausage patties and stir to crumble sausage. Add the Simply Potatoes hash browns and sauté until tender and lightly browned. Add the spinach and continue to sauté until wilted. Top with Crystal Farms white cheddar cheese and roasted tomatoes.
- Combine the eggs with the salt and black pepper. Pour the eggs in the skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until the bottom is set, about 2 minutes. Transfer to oven and bake until eggs are cooked throughout, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, portion, and serve.