Easy Shepherd’s Pie
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 40
Hearty and delicious, this shepherd’s pie preps in just 15 minutes by using Simply Potatoes® Mashed Potatoes.
Products Near You
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups frozen green beans, thawed
- 1 cup frozen corn niblets, thawed
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 jar (12 ounces) beef gravy
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 2 1/2 to 3 quart casserole baking dish with nonstick cooking spray*.
- In 12-inch skillet cook ground beef and onion until browned; drain grease. Add beans, corn, tomatoes, gravy, thyme and salt. Cook until heated through. Spoon beef mixture into casserole dish. Spread Simply Potatoes evenly over beef mixture. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Remove from oven.
- Heat broiler. Broil casserole 4 to 6 inches from heat, 3 to 5 minutes, until Simply Potatoes are lightly browned.