Easy Loaded Potato Casserole
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 25
Bacon nibblets swimming in a sea of creamy mashed potatoes and gooey cheese. A side dish as easy to make as it is impossible to resist.
Products Near You
- 2 packages Simply Potatoes Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 1 package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 package cooked bacon, diced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- Cook your bacon according to the directions on the package. Once cooked, place onto a plate covered in paper towels to remove any oil.Cut the bacon into small pieces and set aside.
- Wash and cut your green onion and set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Empty the Simply Potatoes packages into a large casserole dish and add your cream cheese. Stir well.
- Add about half of your cooked bacon pieces, 1 cup of your cheddar cheese and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese and stir well. Save the other half cups of cheese and the rest of the bacon for topping off at the end.
- Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes or until the dish is heated through.
- Remove and then top off with the remaining cheese and bacon. Bake another 5-10 minutes.
- Once baked, remove from oven and top with the fresh green onion. Serve and enjoy!